We have good news!! Not great news, but good news! We will open Saturday, May 30th with UMP Late Models, UMP Sportsman, Bombers & Compacts. We will NOT be able to have any spectators in the stands. We are still working out the details and will post more details soon.
We are thankful that we have been given the green light to open. Hopefully all goes well and we can welcome fans soon!!
Guidelines/Procedures for Saturday May 30th 2020
• No Spectators allowed at all
• 10 people per racecar including driver allowed pit access. All team/crew members must enter at the same time.
• Haulers must park at least 6’ apart.
• At no time can there be more than 10 people in a group
• No 4-wheelers, golf carts, mini bikes and etc allowed.
• You must remain with your group at your hauler. No congregating.
• Drivers meeting will be done over the raceceiver
• Lineups will be posted on My Race Pass
• No concession stands will be open. Pop and water will be available to purchase.
• Please have correct amount of money at the gate.
• Everyone entering must bring the completed health acknowledgement form. EVERYONE entering the pits must have a completed form.
• Please bring your own pen to sign the weekly release waiver
• All pit passes are $30.00
We want to thank you all for being patient with us. We hope we can have fans in the stands very soon!!